Saturday, August 9, 2014

High/Low Linky August 9


       Today I'm linking up with Julie from A First For Everything for her High/Low Linky Party!

 
 First up, my high for this week! Two weeks ago for Wordless Wednesday I posted a pic of my sad useless rack chairs which are horrible for grouping! Several of you responded with various answers as to the type of desk you have in your classroom. Many of you have tables (the best way to group) and several of you have flat desk (the next best way to group) which can form tables when placed together.  As happy as I was for you, I did have a twinge of jealousy since I've been begging for better desks for several years. Well, guess what was in my room yesterday! Yep! Some GREAT group forming desks! I'm so excited!!!



.... now, for my low for the week.... This is my last week of summer since we start school next week.. I had hoped to make it to the beach before school started, but that didn't work out...My dad had shoulder surgery and I needed to stay and help him so the beach trip wasn't going to happen.. We did, however, make it to Branson for vacation before the surgery so that is a high with my low.. LOL.. I'm still holding out hope for a chance at a cruise trip during December.. We shall see! :)




2 comments:

  1. Look at those gorgeous desks! It's going to be an awesome year! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting the link up! My son could not believe I was actually taking pictures of my desks! LOL..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...