Thursday, August 21, 2014

Five For Friday August 22 A Peek into my Room!

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for the Five for Friday Weekly Linky Party!

For this week I'm sharing some of my classroom decor since we have just started back to school! :)

First up! My new door decoration! I think it turned out cute!


                          This is my group behavior board!



This is my Words With Friends Bulletin Board! 

 

 You can find this in my TPT Store!  

 

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Words-With-Friends-Literacy-Center-Bulletin-Board-Grades-2-6-1370079





 My Bulletin board for "S'more Smart Students" great papers!

  



 A fun Quote for the Week!


2 comments:

  1. I love your doorway decoration. Hope back to school goes well for you. In Australia we are just over half way through our year.
    Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's hectic right now.. LOL.. I'm almost jealous you are winding down your year.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...